neděle 8. března 2009

The Worst Holiday

I have worked for company which made soaps with turtle. Certainly you know commercial in TV where little girl is singing: "Turtle, turtle is your friend, you will be clear as its hand." I thought up... I know. It is so stupid, but who would not to think up for one thousand dollars? This song has one good character, everybody knows it. So, this song apprised me of one very interesting and beautiful girl.
It happened a few months ago. After my election as The Best employee in the Company I got short holiday. I had decided that I traveled to France near the see, to Nice. Now I can say that was The Worst decision I have ever done. When I booked my ticket and I landed I felt in love to this romantic and passional country. Everywhere was heard melodic voices of French and was feeling so fine, but after a while it happened.
Once upon a time, when I went to beach for swimming and I met her. She was jogging with very small bikini. She had long blond hair and I can tell that it was love on first sight. I fell in love to her.
I had never felt like this before. I thought: "I must have her! Immediately!". When I thought it, she looked at me and I knew that she likes me, but at the same time she fell down with cherubic voice flown from her mouth. It was naturally The Best pretext how to start communicate with her. I was running to her and took her head to my palms from sand. She looks like sun with solar flare. I don´t know why I did it, but I started to sing a song from commercial: "Turtle, turtle is your friend, you will be clear as its hand.".
From this time we were dating (I thought it) . One day we were going to small restaurant. She looked superbly, but I had felt, that something was bad. I prepared for her little surprise. I had wanted to ask her to marry me. We had romantic atmosphere with flaring candles. I started to sing her carelessly my short song:
"Turtle, turtle is your friend, you will be clear as its hand." I finished and want to ask her. "Baby do you want to be my wife? I love and I would like to be with you all my life. Please marry me!" I said and fell down to her legs. She started to be confusing:
"What? Oh, my goodness. I, I... I wanted only your autograph. I love your song and little girl in TV, but I don´t fell in love to you. Sorry. I have to go. I must go home. Bye." She had never met anybody like me before.
She was running from the restaurant. She knocked down some people.
After this gruesome experience I decided to come back to home. I went to my hotel and sadly took whiskey. I drank, drank, drank...
In the morning I looked behind me and I saw the damage I had done. I was love - crossed.
When I come back to home I was starting to hate the song from TV.
Now I am still single and I am looking for a girl with long blond hair who would like my farcical song from TV...


Žádné komentáře: