neděle 26. dubna 2009

phone

Richard: Hello. Is Jeff there?

Kelly: Who´s there?

Richard: My name is Richard.

Kelly: Oh, hi Richard. Hang on, I´ll go and get him.

Richard: Thanks.

Jeff: Hi Richard. Have you got time? If you want, we can to make an appointment.

Richard: OK. What do you do later?

Jeff: Nothing, so I can be in Bristol Pistol at eight. What about you?

Richard: It can be. So, at eigth.

Jeff: OK, I am looking forward. Bye.

Richard: Bye.



Richard: Hello. Richard Swainston.

Homer Bings: Hello. Can I help you?

Richard: Yes, I´d like to speak with Ian Wantson.

Homer Bings: Hold on, please, I´ll try to put you throught.

Richard: OK.

Ian Wantson: Ian Watson.

Richard: Hello, it´s Richard Swainston. I call you about problem with our programme that we installed you.

Ian Wantson: Oh, yes. When you can come to us? Are you available tomorow?

Richard: Yes I can come. So, tomorow at eleven?

Ian Watson: OK, thank you for ringing. See you tomorow.

Richard: Goodbye.


Žádné komentáře: